Thanks to a generous grant from the Shoemaker Foundation, we are hiring for a new role! We are seeking an Outreach Coordinator to get the word out about our new program, Faithful Meetings, and about our work in general.
This will be an independent contractor, part-time (20 hours/week) position, paying $20,000 per year with an additional $7,000 in lieu of benefits ($27,000 total.) It will be a 1-year appointment with the possibility of extension with the necessary funding. To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Preference will go to applications received by April 20th. Feel free to reach out to us with any questions as well!
Independent contractor part-time (20 hrs per week) 1 year appointment.
- Cultivate and maintain list of Friends Meetings
- Develop and implement a general outreach plan to Friends Meetings in coordination with Sustainability Associate and Administrator
- Develop and implement an outreach and marketing plan for Faithful Meetings in coordination with Faithful Meetings Program Coordinator and Administrator
- Work with Sustainability Associate and Faithful Meetings Program Coordinator to identify and anticipate program’s fundraising needs, and provide data for reports to donors and granting organization(s)
- Build working relationships with clerks and members of Friends Meetings who express interest in Faithful Meetings
- Maintain transparency with Board about the health of the coworking relationships with Program Coordinator, Administrator and Sustainability Associate.
- Keep board apprised of news (good and bad)
- Familiarity and experience with Quaker organizations including School of the Spirit, yearly meetings, and regional associations
- Experience with outreach and marketing, both traditional and digital
- Strong tech skills – databases, reports, social media
- Understand transformative power of spiritual life, and love hearing/talking about it
- Should be able to self-manage, and should have strong administrative and organizational skills
School of the Spirit Ministry is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.